Basement Waterproofing in Woodland Park, NJ
By Jared K, via Wikimedia Commons
Wet basement waterproofing with Life-of-House warranty Woodland Park, NJ 07424
The Borough of Woodland Park is located in Passaic County, N.J. The Borough is home to 11,819 residents and covers 3.1 square miles (U.S. Census 2010).
The Borough’s name was changed in 2009 from the Borough of West Paterson. The Borough had been West Paterson since 1914, when it was incorporated by an Act of the New Jersey State Legislature from Little Falls Township.
Prior to being called West Paterson the area was known as the West Park section of Little Falls. Today the Borough still shares a zip cod with Little Falls.
In the early 1900’s there were two amusement parks and one harness racing track in Woodland Park.
Though Woodland Park is a highly developed municipality, with a mixture of residential, retail, office, and industrial properties, a significant portion of the Borough remains open space due to municipal parkland, two County parks, and a two reservoirs.
High school students in Woodland Park attend Passaic Valley Regional High School where David Blaine, illusionist, attended high school.
Your wet basement in Woodland Park, NJ is fixed permanently by A-1 Basement Solutions of Scotch Plains and backed by our Life of House Warranty.
Your wet basement is below the frost line
- Every time snow melts or rain falls some homes get a wet basement.
- Much of this moisture is pulled deeper into the frost line by gravity.
- The frost line is the depth in the ground in which the water NEVER freezes.
- Because this seepage is constantly moving beneath the frost line, you should expect water related problems year round.
- Times of extreme seepage occur usually in early spring and late fall.
You can excavate and re-seal the foundation of the wet basement or put in a French drain
- A French drain will create a healthier environment in your home by eliminating the wet basement.
- An interior French drain controls the water once it enters the foundation and pumps it away.
- The interior French Drain is a widely accepted technique in mitigating basement water and is generally referred to as a basement waterproofing solution.
- Interior French drain systems are recognized by B.O.C.A (Building Officials and Code Administrators) as being effective in controlling basement water.
Schedule An Estimate
Basement Waterproofing Inspections in Woodland Park, NJ 07424
A-1 Basement Solutions provides free basement health inspections to New Jersey homeowners. Contact A-1 Basement Solutions at 908-322-1313, or fill out our online contact form to schedule a free in-home inspection and detailed quote.