Expert Wet Basement Waterproofing in Washington Township, NJ 07676
By Rcsprinter123, via Wikimedia Commons
Wet basement fix with Life-of-House warranty in Washington Twp.
Washington Township has many a wet basement and is located in Morris County, N.J. The Township covers 44 square miles and has 18,533 residents (U.S. Census 2010).
The Township is not to be confused with five other Townships with the same name in New Jersey. It is the only one in Morris County.
Washington Township was formed in 1798 from Roxbury Township, and another part was added from Chester Township in 1799.
Two communities are part of Washington Township. They are Long Valley, once a German Settlement, and Schooley Mountain, with a 1,000 foot elevation and lake.
A French drain will make a wet basement dry and health
- A French Drain is installed underneath the basement floor on the inside perimeter of the basement and relieves the water pressure from the footing and floor areas.
- The French drain system uses a sump pump to remove water from the basement.
- The water enters the sump pit from the perimeter drains of a basement waterproofing system, and then the sump pump pumps it up and out of the basement.
- A French drain comes with a Life-of-House warranty against a wet basement.
Wet basement waterproofing can be done in 2 days
- The basement floor is opened around the perimeter.
- A trench is excavated and pitched toward the sump pump(s).
- The sump pump(s) discharge the water from the basement,
- The floor is re-cemented.
Schedule An Inspection
Free Basement Waterproofing Estimates and Inspections in Washington Township
A-1 Basement Solutions provides free basement health inspections to New Jersey homeowners. Contact A-1 Basement Solutions at 908-895-2686, or fill out our online contact form to schedule a free in-home inspection and detailed quote.