Expert Wet Basement Waterproofing in Wantage, NJ
By Daniel Case, via Wikimedia Commons
Wet basement waterproofing with Life-of-House warranty
Wantage Township has many a wet basement and is located in the Kittatinny Mountains in Sussex County, N.J. The Township covers 67.48 square miles and has over 11,350 residents (U.S. Census 2010).
Wantage was formed by an Act of the N.J. Legislature in 1798 as one of the 104 original Townships of N.J. The land had formerly been part of the Newton area and was settled in the 1700’s.
New Jersey’s only volcano site is called Rutan Hill and is located in Wantage.
Lou Dobbs, media host, lives in Wantage.
Surface water down the hills can cause a wet basement
- Surface water is water that comes from rainfall.
- Water is erosive and it can carve a path through the earth to the foundation and cause a wet basement.
- Once that occurs, it clears the way for more water to a more eroded foundation in the future.
- That erosion paves the way for water intrusion into the basement and cleanup costs associated with a wet basement.
A French drain is the best choice for wet basement waterproofing
- The French drain basement waterproofing system is designed to prevent water from causing a wet basement.
- It is installed inside the basement, below the floor, around the perimeter.
- The French Drain controls the water, delivers it to the sump pump(s), and discharges it out of the house.
Schedule An Estimate
Get a Free Wet Basement Waterproofing Estimate in Wantage, NJ 07461
A-1 Basement Solutions provides free basement health inspections to New Jersey homeowners. Contact A-1 Basement Solutions at 908-895-2686, or fill out our online contact form to schedule a free in-home inspection and detailed quote.