Expert Basement Waterproofing in Victory Gardens, NJ 07801
By Rcsprinter123, via Wikimedia Commons
A wet basement in Victory Gardens, NJ is easily fixed
Victory Gardens Borough has many a wet basement and is located in Morris County, N.J. It is the smallest municipality in Morris County with 1,520 residents within 0.14 square miles (U.S. Census 2010).
The Borough was developed in 1941 by the U.S. Government. The housing built was for war employees and all of the streets are named for a U.S. President.
The name “Victory Garden” refers to the food gardens that were grown during WW1 and WW2. These gardens were to help supplement the food supply during the wars.
If you had a wet basement before you will again
- The tar applied to the foundations of most homes is good for 30-40 years.
- Once the tar is gone the foundation is no longer sealed and you get a wet basement.
- Water tables can become elevated when they receive more water than they drain off.
- High water tables are often above the level of basement floors or crawlspaces.
- The water table is part of the earth and re-grading your flower beds will not alter it.
A French drain will fix a wet basement
- The French drain basement waterproofing system is designed to prevent a wet basement.
- It is installed inside the basement, below the floor, around the perimeter.
- The French Drain controls the water, delivers it to the sump pump(s), and discharges it out of the house.
Schedule An Inspection
Free Basement Waterproofing Estimates in Victory Gardens, NJ 07801
A-1 Basement Solutions provides free basement health inspections to New Jersey homeowners. Contact A-1 Basement Solutions at 908-322-1313, or fill out our online contact form to schedule a free in-home inspection and detailed quote.