If you have had a wet basement in Newton, NJ now you will again later
Newton Town has many a wet basement and is located in Sussex County, N.J. The Town covers 3.1 square miles and is home to over 7,990 residents (U.S. Census 2010). Newton is in the Kittatinney Valley and serves as the county seat for Sussex County.
Newton was incorporated in 1864 by an Act of the N.J. Legislature. The land had been part of Newton Township.
The name for Newton was from settlers after Newtown in Queens County, Long Island N.Y.
The “Drakes Cakes” founder was born in Newtown Township
Fixing your wet basement now will give you “Peace of Mind”
- If you are one of those people that hears a storm is coming and worries about having a wet basement, this is for you.
- If water found it’s way into your basement before, it will again.
- Nobody know when the next Hurricane or Nor’easter will arrive.
- If you fix your wet basement now, it will be cheaper than if you wait 10 more years to do it.
If you want to sell the house, you need to fix the wet basement firs
- A house with a dry basement will be easier to show and thus easier to sell.
- You should have the basement made dry and healthy before the house is shown to prospective buyers.
- You only have one chance to make a first impression.