A wet basement can be fixed in 2-3 days in Lafayette, NJ
Lafayette Township has many a wet basement and is located in Sussex County, N.J. The Township covers over 18 square miles and is home to over 2,350 residents (U.S. Census 2010).
The Township was incorporated by an Act of the N.J. State Legislature in 1845 from Frankford and Newton Townships.
Lafayette was named after the French General, Marquis de Lafayette, that served in the Continental Army in the American Revolution. Lafayette Township was the first in the country to be named after the General.
The main road, Route 94, in the Township was known in the 1700’s as “The Great Road”. In 1782 it was travelled by George Washington.
Fix your wet basement to prevent black mold growth
If you have a wet basement that is finished or has things in it you will get mold.
For mold to you you only need two things to happen:
- A wet basement or uncontrolled water or humidity.
- Dead organic matter such as drywall, carpeting, cardboard boxes, etc.
Make your wet basement dry with a French drain and sump pump
- The interior French Drain is a widely accepted technique in mitigating a wet basement.
- The French drain wet basement waterproofing system is generally referred to as the best basement waterproofing solution.
- Interior French drain systems are recognized by B.O.C.A (Building Officials and Code Administrators) as being effective in controlling a wet basement.