Fix your wet basement to stop black mold growth in Franklin, NJ
The Borough of Franklin has many a wet basement and is located in Sussex County, N.J. Franklin Borough is home to over 5,000 residents and covers 4.5 square miles (U.S. Census 2010).
Franklin was named after Benjamin Franklin and was first known as “Franklins Furnace” as the area had many iron mines.
Franklin Borough was incorporated by an Act of N.J. State Legislature in 1913 from portions of Hardyston Township
The Borough is the “Fluorescent Mineral Capital of the World” with over 150 types of minerals, many of which are found only in Franklin.
A 7 day battery backup sump pump system will prevent a wet basement during a power outage
- The Sump Pump that keeps your basement dry is powered by AC electricity
- Without a working sump pump you will get a wet basement and flooding.
- You need a backup sump pump that can work without AC for up to a week.
- The backup pumps sold at the big box stores don’t last as long as the A-1 Basements 7 day DC backup sump pump system.
- The A-1 Heavy Duty DC backup sump pump system cycles every 3 minutes and will run for a full 7 days.
A sump pump is only part of a wet basement waterproofing syste
- Installing a French drain around the inside perimeter is most commonly done after the house has been built.
- Most often, this is done in response to a wet basement or right before performing a basement finishing.
- A French drain is much unlikely to clog than an exterior perimeter drain partially due to the fact that it is not sitting underneath several feet of soil.