A wet basement in Frankford, NJ can be easily remedied
Frankford Township has many a wet basement and is located in Sussex County, N.J. in the Kittatinny Mountain Range. The Township covers 35.4 square miles and has over 5,500 residents (U.S. Census 2010).
Frankford may be named after a neighborhood in Philadelphia. The area was incorporated in 1798 as an Act of the N.J. State Legislature for the 104 original townships.
Frankford Township is home of the N.J. State Fair also known as the Farm and Horse Show. The area is primarily rural with strong roots in dairy farming.
Two of N.J.’s largest lakes: Culver Lake and Lake Owassa are in Frankford Township.
You usually get a wet basement in one of 4 ways.
- Water through the floor causes a wet basement.
- Water through the walls makes a wet basement.
- Water vapor through the walls and floor can bring in 20 gallons of water a week.
- Humidity through the air is a contributing factor in a wet basement.
A French drain is the best choice for wet basement waterproofing
- The French drain basement waterproofing system is designed to prevent water from flooding your basement.
- It is installed inside the basement, below the floor, around the perimeter.
- This French Drain controls the water, delivers it to the sump pump(s), and discharges it out of the house.