Expert Basement Waterproofing Solutions in Stillwater, NJ
By Ammodramus, via Wikimedia Commons
A wet basement in Stillwater Twp., NJ will cost thousands in lost real estate value
Stillwater Townships has many a wet basement and is located in Sussex County, N.J. in the Kittatinny Valley. The Township covers 28.3 square miles and has 4,099 residents (U.S. Census 2010). It was developed by German settlers in the 1700’s.
The Township was incorporated in 1824 by an Act of the N.J. Legislature from portions of Hardwick Township.
The Township is rural with many dairy farms. The first New Jersey State Park was established in Stillwater in 1914. It is called Swartswood State Park.
Your wet basement only has one chance to make a first impression
- If you want the house to be easier to show and thus easier to sell the wet basement must be addressed.
- The homeowner should have the basement made dry and healthy before the house is shown to prospective buyers.
- Which basement helps to sell the home, the ugly one or the pretty one?
- Which basement deters from the sale of the home, the wet basement or the dry and healthy looking one?
The wet basement brings in water and moisture which causes mold
- A wet basement with little or no ventilation provide perfect growing conditions for black mold.
- Black mold is a fungus that is known to grow rapidly on water soaked building materials like drywall.
- Also Known As “Toxic Black Mold” Black mold is a black and slimy looking stain on a wall that is probably damp
Schedule An Estimate
Get a Free Wet Basement Inspection in Stillwater, NJ 07875
A-1 Basement Solutions provides free basement health inspections to New Jersey homeowners. Contact A-1 Basement Solutions at 908-322-1313, or fill out our online contact form to schedule a free in-home inspection and detailed quote.