Expert Basement Waterproofing Services in Riverdale, NJ 07457
By Rcsprinter123, via Wikimedia Commons
A wet basement in Riverdale, NJ can cost thousands in lost Real Estate value
Riverdale has many a wet basement and is located in Morris County, N.J. The Borough has 3,559 residents and covers 2.0 square miles (U.S. Census 2010).
The Borough was incorporated by an Act by the N.J. Legislature in 1923. Prior to the Act the Borough was part of Pequannock Township.
Pequannock Township was named after the Pompton Indian Tribe. Later Dutch and English settlers moved into the area. The Borough was primarily farms with a quarry and rubber factories nearby in the 1800’s.
A wet basement will affect your resale value
- Buyers expect a dry basement with a strong foundation and no cracks.
- The market can sometimes penalize you up to 10% of the resale price of your home.
- Any signs of a wet basement will scare away some buyers.
- Musty odors and mildew will cause buyers to either look elsewhere or seek a significant drop in price.
Free wet basement inspection
- The free wet basement inspection and educational processes might be priceless.
- Properly maintaining your foundation is vital to protect the equity and value of your home.
- Even if you don’t have water damage or flooding right now, your foundation could be subject to future problems.
- The best way to prevent small problems from turning into major flooding is to get all the facts.
Schedule An Inspection
Get an Expert Wet Basement Waterproofing Estimate in Riverdale
A-1 Basement Solutions provides free basement health inspections to New Jersey homeowners. Contact A-1 Basement Solutions at 908-322-1313, or fill out our online contact form to schedule a free in-home inspection and detailed quote.