Expert Basement Waterproofing Services in Ringwood, NJ
By Daniel Case, via Wikimedia Commons
Wet basement waterproofing with Life-of-House warranty Ringwood, NJ 07456
The Borough of Ringwood is located in Passaic County, N.J about 40 northwest of New York City in the center of the Highlands Area. The Borough is home to 12,228 residents and covers 28.1 square miles (U.S. Census 2010).
The Borough was settled in 1742 when an iron furnace was built to mine the iron ore discovered in the area. Ringwood is located in the Wyanokie and Ramapo Mountains and has many tress thus, the name “Ring of Trees”. The Borough falls under the Highlands Water Protection and Planning Act of New Jersey.
In 1918, the Borough of Ringwood was officially incorporated by an Act of the New Jersey State Legislature from the Township of Pompton.
The 1,119 acres of the N.J. Botanical Garden, also knows as the Skylands Manor House, is located in Ringwood.
Lastly, Ringwood is located at Latitude 41 06 48 North and Longitude 74 14 45 West. Our elevation above sea level varies widely but is generally between 300′ and 900′ above sea level; The lakes are around 300 feet while Skyline Drive peaks at around 900 feet at its highest point.
Your wet basement in Ringwood, NJ is fixed permanently by A-1 Basement Solutions of Scotch Plains and backed by our Life of House Warranty.
A French drain is the wet basement solution for most homes in Ringwood, NJ
- Henry Flagg French described his cellar drainage system in his book Farm Drainage in 1859.aMr.
- French was very proud of where he surrounded a drain tile with gravel and kept his cellar dry.
- The earliest forms of French drains were simple ditches, pitched from a high area to a lower one filled with gravel.
- French drains are common drainage systems used to prevent ground and surface water from causing a wet basement.
- The system is designed prevent water from giving you a wet basement.
- It is installed inside the wet basement, below the floor, around the perimeter.
- This French Drain controls the water, delivers it to the sump pump(s), and discharges it out of the house.
- This system comes with a life-of–house transferable guarantee that you won’t get a wet basement.
Schedule An Estimate
Get Basement Waterproofing Inspections in Ringwood, NJ 07456
A-1 Basement Solutions provides free basement health inspections to New Jersey homeowners. Contact A-1 Basement Solutions at 908-322-1313, or fill out our online contact form to schedule a free in-home inspection and detailed quote.