Wet basement waterproofing with Life-of-House warranty Wayne, NJ 07470
The Township of Wayne is located in Passaic County, N.J. just 20 miles west of New York City. The Township is home to 54,717 residents and covers 25.1 square miles (U.S. Census 2010).
Wayne is likely named after the Brigadier General Anthony Wayne who kept his horse in the area during the American Revolution. The Passaic River flows through Wayne and the Morris Canal was in Wayne.
In 1847, the Township of Wayne was incorporated by an Act of the New Jersey State Legislature from Manchester Township.
In 1870, the horse that won at a naming race at Pimlico, MD racetrack was from Wayne stables “The Preakness”. The horse’s name and the farms name: The Preakness, is now the name of the famous horse race
In 1993 Wayne Township purchased the Schuyler-Colfax House on Hamburg Turnpike. The first section of this house was built by Arent Schuyler circa 1696, and his descendents continuously occupied the house for the next 297 years. It is currently undergoing major rehabilitation and will be re-opened as a museum with displays of artifacts and furnishings dating back to colonial times.
William Paterson University is located in Wayne.
Your wet basement in Wayne, NJ is fixed permanently by A-1 Basement Solutions of Scotch Plains and backed by our Life of House Warranty.
A home with a wet basement is worth less than an identical home that is dry and healthy
- If you want the house to be easier to sell, the wet basement made dry and healthy before the house is shown to buyers.
- When a house is under contract for sale, the buyer will usually retain the services of a home inspection company to report on the overall condition of the house.
- The home inspection is a comprehensive exam of the building from roof to basement and everything in between.
The French drain wet basement waterproofing system will prevent water from flooding your basement
- It is installed inside the basement, below the floor, around the perimeter.
- This French Drain controls the water, delivers it to the sump pump(s), and discharges it out of the house.
- This system comes with a life-of–house transferable guarantee that your basement floor will not have any water on it.