Wet basement waterproofing with Life-of-House warranty Pompton Lakes, NJ 07442
The Borough of Pompton Lakes is located in Passaic County, N.J. just 20 miles Northwest of Manhattan. The Borough is home to 11,097 residents and covers 3.1 square miles (U.S. Census 2010).
In 1895, the Borough of Pompton Lakes was created from Pompton Township by an Act of the New Jersey State Legislature.
Pompton Lakes has three rivers that run through the Borough: Ramapo, Pequannock, and Wanaque.
The Pompton Lakes Historic Preservation Commission was established by Borough Ordinance #90-08 in December, 1988. The purpose of the Commission is to “safeguard the heritage of Pompton Lakes by preserving the resources within the Borough which reflect its cultural, social, economic, and architectural history.”
Charlie Getty, NFL player for the Kansas City Chiefs, was born in Pompton Lakes.
Your wet basement in Pompton Lakes, NJ is fixed permanently by A-1 Basement Solutions of Scotch Plains and backed by our Life of House Warranty.
You can excavate and re-seal the wet foundation of the wet basement or put in a French drain
- A French drain will create a healthier environment in your home by eliminating the wet basement.
- An interior French drain controls the water once it enters the foundation and pumps it away.
- The interior French Drain is most used technique in mitigating basement water and is referred to as a wet basement solution.
- Interior French drain systems are recognized by B.O.C.A (Building Officials and Code Administrators) as being effective in controlling wet basement water.
After the mold is remediated, the wet basement should be fixed
- Black Mold is a fungus that can grow anywhere that is moist – and it can grow fast.
- Once inside, black mold can grow almost anywhere moisture accumulates.
- Black mold removal should occur as soon as black mold is observed in the home.
- Black Mold damages things inside the home such as books, papers, furniture and carpet.
- Wet Basement Waterproofing comes with a Life-of-House Guarantee.