Wet basement waterproofing with Life-of-House warranty Passaic, NJ 07055
The City of Passaic is located in Passaic County just ten miles from New York City and is on the Passaic River. The City is the 15th largest municipality in New Jersey with 70,218 residents covering 3.2 square miles (U.S. Census 2010).
The City was part of the Dutch settlement called Acquackanonk in the late 1600’s. On April 4, 1678, a Dutch settler and trader, Mr. Hartman Michielsen (later Vreeland), purchased a “great island in the river of Pasaick near by Aquickanucke by the Indians called Menehenicke (translation of the Dutch from the original deed).” The island came to be known as Dundee Island and today that area is known as Pulaski Park and Dundee Island Park.
The area was officially incorporated by an Act of the New Jersey State Legislature in 1871 as a village and later in 1873 as a city.
The City is called the “Birthplace of television” and is credited with the first television signals in the 1930’s.
Paul Rudd, actor and Dick Vitale, basketball sportscaster were both born in Passaic. The Shirelles, 1960’s signing group, originated in Passaic.
Your wet basement in Passaic, NJ is fixed permanently by A-1 Basement Solutions of Scotch Plains and backed by our Life of House Warranty.
You usually get a wet basement in one of 4 ways
- Water through the floor causes a wet basement.
- Water through the walls makes a wet basement,
- Water vapor through the walls and floor can bring in 20 gallons of water a week.
- Humidity through the air is a contributing factor in a wet basement.
What is wet basement waterproofing?
- When we say wet basement waterproofing we are talking about a French Drain and sump pump inside the basement.
- Wet Basement Waterproofing will create a healthier environment in your home by eliminating water and dampness.
- A French drain wet basement waterproofing system controls the water under the floor and from the walls.