A wet basement can be stopped for good in Phillipsburg, NJ
The Town of Phillipsburg has many a wet basement and is located in Warren County, N.J. in the Lehigh Valley. The Town has 14,950 residents and covers 3.31 square miles (U.S. Census 2010).
The Town was incorporated by an Act of the N.J. State Legislature in 1861 from Lopatcong Township.
Phillipsburg is located on the Delaware River and was part of the Morris Canal for over 100 years.
The town was a hub for railroads. The Phillipsburg Railroad Historian Museum shows the strong history the railroad played in Phillipsburg’s development.
A 7 day battery back up sump pump will prevent a wet basement during a power outage
- The sump pump that prevents the wet basement from occurring in your home is powered by electricity.
- The electrical pump will be working during normal rainy conditions when you have electrical power supplied to the house.
- If you have a sump pump you may want to consider a battery backup sump pump for when you lose power or for when your main pump fails.
- The 7 Day Battery Backup Sump Pump is a backup sump pump for emergency use during power failure for homes with or without French Drains.
- It’s good peace of mind to know that you’re covered in case of an emergency.
A-1 Basement Solutions 7 Day Battery Backup System is better because:
- Pump runs directly from battery power without the use of an inverter.
- Heavy duty adjustable vertical float switch for maximum reliability and fewer pump cycles.
- The pumps base keeps the inlet off the bottom of the pit to avoid clogging from debris.
- Pumps up to 35 gallons per minute with a 10ft high ejection head with full battery power. The system averages 20gpm over the life of the battery.