Wet basement waterproofing with Life-of-House warranty Bloomingdale, NJ 07403
The Borough of Bloomingdale is located in Passaic County, N.J. The Borough has 7,656 residents and covers 7.2 square miles (U.S. Census 2010).
The area was known as Bloomingdale since 1712 when Bloomingdale Iron Forge opened.
The Borough was officially incorporated by an Act of the New Jersey State Legislature in 1918 after Pompton Township was spilt into three sections.
The Borough is home to the Bloomingdale Cornet Band which has been continuously active since 1884.
Wendy Larry, women’s basketball coach for Old Dominion University, was born in Bloomingdale.
Your wet basement in Bloomingdale, NJ is fixed permanently by A-1 Basement Solutions of Scotch Plains and backed by our Life of House Warranty.
You can’t have a healthy home with a wet basement
- A healthy home needs a healthy basement, you can’t have one without the other.
- The main house is above ground and has plenty of air circulation from the windows and doors being opened and closed each day.
- The quality of the environment in the wet basement is of major concern because it affects the health of all the residents of the home.
- Dryness is paramount to a healthy basement.
4 stages of a wet basement
- Stage 1: Damp smell, damp spots appear, mold and mildew begins to form, white powdery crystals appear, discoloration of foundation and blistering paint.
- Stage 2: Walls wet to the touch, small amounts of water and a combination of signs from stage 1.
- Stage 3: Water on your basement floor and a combination of signs from stages 1 and 2.
- Stage 4: Heavy water in your basement and a combination of stages 1, 2 and 3.