Professional Waterproofing Services in Parsippany-Troy Hills, NJ 07054
By Jerrye & Roy K, via Wikimedia Commons
A wet basement in Parsippany-Troy Hills can lead to black mold
Parsippany-Troy Hills Township has many a wet basement and is located in Morris County, N.J. The Township has over 53,000 residents and covers just over 25 square miles (U.S. Census 2010).
The area is usually referred to only as “Parsippany” which is a Lenape Indian word.
The Township was incorporated in 1928 by an Act of the N.J. State Legislature. Prior to then the area was part of Hanover Township.
Lake Hiawatha and Mount Tabor are part of the Parsippany-Troy Hills Township.
Every year since the late 1960’s, the jewelry store Tiffany has made the NFL and NBA championship trophies in Parsippany.
A wet basement is a common place for black mold to grow
- With mold, what you can see is only the tip of the iceberg
- 10% of Mold you see… 90% of Mold is microscopic.
- Most of the suspended airborne particles are too small to see; yet small enough to be respired .
- These invisible particles are a serious health risk concern.
Fix the wet basement with a French drain to stop black mold growth
- There are different types of French Drains to fix your wet basement.
- Just as there are different contractors, there are different ways to do the same job.
- The French Drain cost from a contractor who does a shallow channel will vary from the French Drain cost of a contractor who does a deep channel system.
- They are both French Drains but there is quite a difference between the two.
- The A-1 Basements deep channel French Drain relieves more hydrostatic pressure from beneath the floor than a shallow system.
Schedule An Inspection
Get a Free Basement Waterproofing Estimate in Parsippany-Troy Hills
A-1 Basement Solutions provides free basement health inspections to New Jersey homeowners. Contact A-1 Basement Solutions at 908-895-2686, or fill out our online contact form to schedule a free in-home inspection and detailed quote.