Basement Waterproofing Services in Oxford, NJ
By United States Census Bureau, via Wikimedia Commons
Wet basement waterproofing is the key to a healthy home in Oxford Township, NJ
Oxford Township has many a wet basement and is located in Warren County, N.J. in the eastern part of the Lehigh Valley. The Township is home to 2,514 residents and covers 5.8 square miles (U.S. Census 2010).
Oxford Township was one of the first initial 104 Townships incorporated in 1798 by an Act of the N.J. Legislature. The land had been part of Greenwich Township from 1754
Two sites in the Township are listed on the N.J. Register of Historic Places. They are: the Oxford Furnace site remains, which was the third Colonial Furnace in N.J., and the Shippen Manor. The TV show Ghost Hunters featured an episode on the Shippen Manor in 2010.
A healthy home needs a healthy basement; you can’t have one without the other.
- It is important to understand the risks associated with a wet basement in order to more clearly grasp the potential health risks to your family.
- Uncontrolled water, moisture and humidity can allow nature can take a foothold in your wet basement.
- With a wet basement you get other things in the basement associated with that moisture, bad smells, mold, mildew, insects of all kinds, dry rot, rust and rodents.
- If your wet basement smells bad something is wrong and you need to have it checked out.
- If your basement is damp or floods on occasion your first concern must be in controlling the water that invades it.
A French drain is the best choice for wet basement waterproofing
- The French drain basement waterproofing system is designed to prevent water from flooding your basement.
- It is installed inside the basement, below the floor, around the perimeter.
- This French Drain controls the water, delivers it to the sump pump(s), and discharges it out of the house.
Schedule An Appointment
Get a Basement Waterproofing Inspection in Oxford, NJ 07863
A-1 Basement Solutions provides free basement health inspections to New Jersey homeowners. Contact A-1 Basement Solutions at 908-322-1313, or fill out our online contact form to schedule a free in-home inspection and detailed quote.