Professional Wet Basement Waterproofing Solutions in Ogdensburg, NJ 07439
By Daniel Case, via Wikimedia Commons
Make your wet basement dry in Ogdensburg to prevent mold
Ogdensburg Borough has many a wet basement and is located in Sussex County, N.J. The Borough covers 2.3 square miles and is home to over 2,400 residents (U.S. Census 2010).
Ogdensburg was incorporated as a Borough in 1914 by an Act of the N.J. State Legislature from portions of Sparta Township.
The Borough was named after Robert Ogden who bought the land in 1765.
Many types of florescent minerals can be seen in the Sterling Hill Mining Museum. This Mine was the last working underground mine in N.J.
You can’t maintain a healthy home on top of a wet basement
- A wet basement poses a serious environmental concern.
- As a homeowner it is important to understand the risks associated with basements in order to more clearly grasp the potential health risks to your family
- With any home environmental or pollutant issues, the source of your health concern may lie within the wet basement.
- To correct wet basement problems, it is necessary to understand where the water and moisture is coming from.
Four ways you get a wet basement
- Water can leak through the walls.
- Water can come up through the floor.
- Water can be in the form of humidity in the warmer months.
- Water vapor can penetrate the foundation all year long because the wet basement is below the frost line.
Schedule An Estimate
Get a Professional Basement Waterproofing Inspection in Ogdensburg, NJ
A-1 Basement Solutions provides free basement health inspections to New Jersey homeowners. Contact A-1 Basement Solutions at 908-895-2686, or fill out our online contact form to schedule a free in-home inspection and detailed quote.