Professional Waterproofing in Netcong, NJ 07857
By Rcsprinter123, via Wikimedia Commons
A wet basement in Netcong, NJ can be easily remedied
The Borough of Netcong has many a wet basement and is located in Morris County, N.J. The Borough covers almost a square mile (.91) and has 3,232 residents (U.S. Census 2010). Netcong is named after the Musconetcong River. The Lenape Indians called the river many names such as “grass creek”.
The Borough was incorporated in 1894 as an Act of the N.J. State Legislature. Netcong had previously been parts of Mount Olive and Roxbury Townships.
The Morris Canal and the NJ Railroad both led the development in the Borough.
A French drain and sump will stop the ground water from giving you a wet basement
- The French drain basement waterproofing system is designed to prevent water from giving you a wet basement.
- It is installed inside the wet basement, below the floor, around the perimeter.
- Because the French drain requires a sub floor drainage channel, the slab must be cut around the perimeter to excavate this channel.
- This French Drain controls the water, delivers it to the sump pump(s), and discharges it out of the house.
- If your house has hollow block masonry walls, weep holes are drilled into the lowest course of block, allowing the drainage to occur.
Schedule An Inspection
Get a Basement Waterproofing Estimate in Netcong
A-1 Basement Solutions provides free basement health inspections to New Jersey homeowners. Contact A-1 Basement Solutions at 908-895-2686, or fill out our online contact form to schedule a free in-home inspection and detailed quote.