Basement Waterproofing Professionals in Montville, NJ 07045
By Adam Moss, via Wikimedia Commons
A home with a wet basement in Montville, NJ is worth less than a home with a dry basement
Montville Township has many a wet basement and is located in Morris County, N.J. The Township covers 19.06 square miles and has 21,528 residents (U.S. Census 2010).
The Township was formerly part of Pequannock Township. In 1867, Montville was incorporated by an Act of the N.J. State Legislature.
Towaco and Pine Brook are two unofficial areas of Montville Township.
Montville was named after the Mandeville Inn from the late 1700’s.
Why you should repair your wet basement in Montville, NJ
- Your Home’s Resale Value… The resale value of your home could be adversely affected.
- Real Estate Laws…You can put your house up for sale so long as all water defects are disclosed.
- Delayed Sale…In today’s market a delayed sale because of a wet basement is usually a lost sale.
- Health Concerns…Unpleasant odors throughout your house are in direct association with a wet basement.
- Structural Problems…The water pressure that creates a wet basement can cause horizontal and vertical cracks.
A French drain is the best choice for wet basement waterproofing
The French drain basement waterproofing system is designed to prevent water from flooding your basement. It is installed inside the basement, below the floor, around the perimeter. This French Drain controls the water, delivers it to the sump pump(s), and discharges it out of the house.
Schedule An Estimate
Get a Free Waterproofing Inspection in Montville, NJ
A-1 Basement Solutions provides free basement health inspections to New Jersey homeowners. Contact A-1 Basement Solutions at 908-322-1313, or fill out our online contact form to schedule a free in-home inspection and detailed quote.