Professional Mold Remediation and Removal
Having our experts provide mold remediation services in your home is a no-brainer. Especially if you have visible signs of mold. It is important that you regularly check your home for signs of mold or mildew as these allergens can cause your family to become sick and are toxic.
Our experts have years of experience identifying and removing mold from homes in New Jersey. Due to the amount of rain and snowfall that homeowners experience every year, most homes have some form of mildew or mold growth. Our mold remediation techniques are guaranteed to remove even the smallest particles of mold from your home, preventing the mold from growing again. In some cases where the relative humidity levels in your home are unmanaged, we will advise homeowners to install a basement or crawlspace ventilation system. These systems help prevent mold at the cause by performing the same function as a dehumidifier. Get in touch with our experts today by calling 908-895-2686 or filling out our online contact form.
Schedule a Mold Remediation Appointment Today Schedule Online
Mold Remediation or Removal
Mold remediation commonly refers to both the removal of any mold particles and the removal of any mold causing agents. A mold causing agent can be defined as anything that causes the growth of molds such as unregulated humidity levels, basement water seepage, and leaky roofs. All of these problems have the capability of producing mold in your home and need to be repaired to prevent future mold growth. There are a lot of companies in New Jersey that only perform mold removal services and not remediating the cause of the mold. For homeowners who choose these companies the likelihood of recurring mold growth is more prevalent than choosing a remediation service. Our team provides professional remediation services because we believe in providing a healthy and safe home for all New Jersey homeowners that will last a lifetime. Often we may suggest adding a humidity regulation system or basement waterproofing system in addition to performing mold removal to keep your basement or crawlspace dry and your home mold free.
Our Mold Remediation Process
- Addressing the moisture problem: This is done to prevent future infestations
- Isolating the contaminated areas: Doors and windows are closed and seals are placed to prevent spores from spreading from the contaminated area to other parts of the home.
- Suppression of dust: This is done to prevent the spread of mold spores when the cleanup begins. It involves misting the area to prevent the rising of dust.
- Removal of contaminated material: All materials that have been damaged by mold are removed from the space and disposed in accordance with regulations set by the EPA.
- The area is then cleaned: The solutions and methods used to clean the area will depend on the contractor. In many cases, a HEPA vacuum will be used to rid the area of mold spores. Detergents and other cleaning solutions may be applied to kill the remaining spores.
Mold Testing And Remediation in Bernardsville, NJ
Mold Testing And Remediation in Madison, NJ
What Our Customers Say
View Our Google Reviews
Based on 96 reviews