A wet basement in Mansfield is easily corrected with basement waterproofing
The Township of Mansfield has many a wet basement and is located in Warren County, N.J. The Land is located along the Musconetcong River in the Eastern part of the Lehigh Valley.
Over 7,700 residents live in Mansfield Township which covers 30 square miles (U.S. Census 2010). The Township was incorporated in 1798 as one of the initial 104 Townships Act of the N.J. Legislature. The Township land had previously been part of Greenwich Township.
In the mid 1700’s, the area was known as Beatty’s Mill. There are three communities in the Township. They are: Beattystown, Anderson, and Port Murray.
In 1754, the Township named itself Mansfield after William Murray, British barrister who was the First Earl of Mansfield.
At A-1 Basement Solutions we are passionate about teaching people how to prevent a wet basement even during a power outage.
- Our Free E-Book, “Why Basements Get Wet” helps to give you a fundamental education about how your basement was constructed and how it changes over time.
- We believe that “Knowledge is Power” and we want to help you be incredibly educated and informed about your wet basement.
- The reason for this is simple; if you know why you have a wet basement before we provide our Free Basement Inspection, the appointment will go better.well informed.
- If you are well informed we can spend more time discussing the solutions to your wet basement problem.
A French drain is the best choice for wet basement waterproofing
- The French drain basement waterproofing system is designed to prevent water from flooding your basement.
- It is installed inside the basement, below the floor, around the perimeter.
- This French Drain controls the water, delivers it to the sump pump(s), and discharges it out of the house.