Professional Basement Waterproofing Solutions in Lopatcong Township, NJ
By United States Census Bureau, via Wikimedia Commons
You should fix the wet basement before you sell in Lopatcong Township, NJ 08865
Lopatcong Township has many a wet basement and is located in Warren County, N.J. The Township covers 7.1 square miles and is home to 8,000 residents (U.S. Census 2010). The Township was Lenni Lenape Land and is located in the Eastern Lehigh Valley.
The Township was originally incorporated in 1851 as Phillipsburg Township. The Name was changed and reincorporated by an Act of the N.J. Legislature to Lopatcong
Township in 1861. Lopatcong is a Lenni Lenape Indian word and the name of a creek the Township.
Delaware Park and Overlook are two communities within Lopatcong Township.
At the time of sale, the home inspector will document the wet basement problems
- Evidence of Water Intrusion
- Vertical Settlement Cracks in Walls
- Horizontal Structural Cracks in Block walls
- Floor Cracks
- Bad smells
Fix wet basement issues before the listing rather than when under contract
- When buying a home, the condition of the basement is one of the most important factors that a young family will consider.
- The basement is where some expansion of living space can occur without a costly addition.
- The buyers want to look at the basement like a clean, blank canvas and envision where the playroom or home gym will go.
- The buyers want everything in the basement like crack repairs, waterproofing and painting already done for them
- Nobody wants to buy a house with a wet basement.
Schedule An Appointment
Get a Free Basement Waterproofing Inspection in Lopatcong, NJ 08865
A-1 Basement Solutions provides free basement health inspections to New Jersey homeowners. Contact A-1 Basement Solutions at 908-895-2686, or fill out our online contact form to schedule a free in-home inspection and detailed quote.