Professional Wet Basement Waterproofing in Independence, NJ
By United States Census Bureau, via Wikimedia Commons
There is nothing good about a wet basement in Independence, NJ
Independence Township has many a wet basement and is located in Warren County, N.J. The Township covers approximately 20 square miles and has over 5,600 residents (U.S. Census 2010).
Independence was formed by an Act of the N.J. Legislature in 1782. The Township was part of Sussex County as Warren County had not been established. It was a much
larger township originally with large farms later being moved to other townships.
There are two additional communities that are part of Independence Township. They are Great Meadows and Vienna.
A wet basement can cause damage to your house and your family
- Uncontrolled water in your basement could lead to cracks in the walls and floor.
- A wet basement leads to damaging mold, dryrot and rust all of which are harmful to the structure.
- When you have a wet basement you also get mold, mildew, bad smells, insects and poor air quality.
- If someone feels poorly in the home but not outside it can be “Sick House Syndrome”.
A French drain is the best choice for wet basement waterproofing
- The French drain basement waterproofing system is designed to prevent water from flooding your basement.
- It is installed inside the basement, below the floor, around the perimeter.
- This French Drain controls the water, delivers it to the sump pump(s), and discharges it out of the house.
Schedule An Inspection
Get a Free Wet Basement Waterproofing Estimate in Independence, NJ 07838
A-1 Basement Solutions provides free basement health inspections to New Jersey homeowners. Contact A-1 Basement Solutions at 908-895-2686, or fill out our online contact form to schedule a free in-home inspection and detailed quote.