Your wet basement can be made dry forever in Hope, NJ
Hope Township has many a wet basement and is located in Warren County, N.J. The Township has 1,952 residents and covers 18.8 square miles (U.S. Census 2010).
Hope Township was incorporated by an Act of the Legislature in 1839. The Township land had formally been parts of Oxford and Knowlton Townships.
Water can enter your home 4 ways:
- Water through the floor.
- Water through the walls
- Water vapor through the walls and floor
- Humidity through the air.
Wet basement waterproofing with a life-of-house warranty is called a French drain
- Installing a French drain around the inside perimeter is most commonly done after the house has been built.
- Most often, this is done in response to a wet basement or right before performing a basement finishing.
- The French drain wet basement waterproofing system is installed beneath the basement floor.
- A sump pump collects the water and discharges it from the home.