Expert Basement Waterproofing in Harmony, NJ
By United States Census Bureau, via Wikimedia Commons
How bad is it to have a wet basement in Harmony, NJ?
Harmony Township has many a wet basement and is located in Warren County, N.J. The Township covers over twenty-four square miles and has approximately 2,600residents (U.S. Census 2010).
Harmony Township was formed from the land of two other Townships: Greenwich and Oxford. Harmony was formally incorporated by an Act of the N.J. State Legislature in 1839. Three communities are part of Harmony Township. They include: Brainards, Harmony and Hutchinson.
The Hoff Vannatta Farm is located on the National Register of Historic Places and represents buildings in Harmony from the 1800’s.
4 Stages of a wet basement
- Stage 1: Damp smell, damp spots appear, mold and mildew begins to form, white powdery crystals appear, discoloration of foundation and blistering paint.
- Stage 2: Walls wet to the touch, small amounts of water and a combination of signs from stage 1.
- Stage 3: Water on your basement floor and a combination of signs from stages 1 and 2.
- Stage 4: Heavy water in your basement and a combination of stages 1, 2 and 3.
How to fix your wet basement
- A French drain is the best choice for wet basement waterproofing.
- The French drain basement waterproofing system is designed to prevent water from giving you a wet basement.
- It is installed inside the basement, below the floor, around the perimeter.
- This French Drain controls the water, delivers it to the sump pump(s), and discharges it out of the house.
Schedule An Inspection
Get a Free Waterproofing Estimate in Harmony, NJ 08865
A-1 Basement Solutions provides free basement health inspections to New Jersey homeowners. Contact A-1 Basement Solutions at 908-895-2686, or fill out our online contact form to schedule a free in-home inspection and detailed quote.