Expert Wet Basement Waterproofing Services in Hardyston, NJ 07460
By Jerrye & Roy K, via Wikimedia Commons
A wet basement will detract from Real Estate value in Hardyston, NJ
Hardyston Township has many a wet basement and is located in Sussex County, N.J. The Township is home to over 8,200 residents and covers 32.6 square miles (U.S. Census 2010).
In 1762, the Township was part of a Royal Charter and was called Hardiston after the first Royal Governor of N.J., Josiah Hardy.
After the American Revolution in 1798, the area was renamed Hardyston Township under the original 104 Townships incorporated by an Act of the N.J. State Legislature.
A home with a wet basement is worth less than an identical home that is dry and healthy
- If you want the house to be easier to show, and thus easier to sell, the wet basement made dry and healthy before the house is shown to buyers.
- When a house is under contract for sale, the buyer will usually retain the services of a home inspection company to report on the overall condition of the house.
- The home inspection is a comprehensive exam of the building from roof to basement and everything in between.
Fix the wet basement issues before the listing rather than when under contract
- Wet basement waterproofing will create a healthier environment in your home by eliminating dampness.
- When we say basement waterproofing we are talking about French Drains inside the basement.
- An interior French drain wet basement waterproofing system controls the water once it enters the foundation and discharges it from the building.
Schedule An Estimate
Get a Wet Basement Waterproofing Inspection in Hardyston, NJ
A-1 Basement Solutions provides free basement health inspections to New Jersey homeowners. Contact A-1 Basement Solutions at 908-322-1313, or fill out our online contact form to schedule a free in-home inspection and detailed quote.