Fixing your wet basement in Hardwick, NJ will bring peace of mind
Hardwick Township has many a wet basement and is located in Warren County, N.J. The Township was originally formed in 1713 under a patent from England. The
Township changed sizes and counties several times, and was incorporated by an Act of the N.J. Legislature in 1798.
The Township has 1,696 residents and covers 37.9 square miles (U.S. Census 2010). Hardwick Township’s borders are similar to an upside down letter “V” on a map.
Hardwick is located in the Kittatinny Valley which is part of the Appalachian Valley.
Scenes of Hardwick Township are in the movie Friday the 13th.
5 reasons to repair a wet basement now.
- If you have had a wet basement before, you will again, it is not a one time occurrence.
- Now that the basement has leaked you are obligated to disclose the leak at the time of the sale.
- In the real estate industry a delayed sale usually is a lost sale so don’t wait until the last minute to address your leaky basement.
- If you fix your wet basement now you get today’s prices compared to waiting ten years.
- If you fix your wet basement now you get a dry and healthy basement from today forward.
You don’t have to live with a wet basement forever
- A French drain is the best choice for wet basement waterproofing.
- A French Drain is installed underneath the basement floor on the inside perimeter of the basement.
- The French drain system uses a mechanical pump (sump pump) to remove water from the basement.