Expert Basement Waterproofing Services in Haledon, NJ
By Jared K, via Wikimedia Commons
Wet Basement Cure Haledon, NJ Wet basement waterproofing with Life-of-House warranty Haledon, NJ 07508
The Borough of Haledon is located in Passaic County, N.J. The Borough is home to 8,318 residents and covers 1.1 square miles (U.S. Census 2010).
The Borough was originally known as the Oldham District north of Paterson, N.J. In 1908, the Haledon Borough was incorporated by an Act of the New Jersey State Legislature replacing Manchester Township.
The American Labor Museum is located in Haledon
At the height of the Red Scare, Haledon, which was largely rural at the time, elected a socialist mayor, William Bruekmann, who afforded the opportunity to members of the labor movement to hold meetings at the home of Pietro and Maria Botto at a time when factory workers were striking in Paterson.
Bruce Baumgartner, 1984 Olympic Gold Medalist in wrestling, was born in Haledon.
Your wet basement in Haledon, NJ is fixed permanently by A-1 Basement Solutions of Scotch Plains and backed by our Life of House Warranty.
Your wet basement is below the frost line
- Every time snow melts or rain falls some homes get a wet basement.
- Much of this moisture is pulled deeper into the frost line by gravity.
- The frost line is the depth in the ground in which the water NEVER freezes.
- Because this seepage is constantly moving beneath the frost line, you should expect water related problems year round.
- Times of extreme seepage occur usually in early spring and late fall.
A French drain will stop the ground water from giving you a wet basement
- The French drain basement waterproofing system is designed to prevent water from giving you a wet basement.
- It is installed inside the wet basement, below the floor, around the perimeter.
- Because the French drain requires a sub floor drainage channel, the slab must be cut around the perimeter to excavate this channel.
- This French Drain controls the water, delivers it to the sump pump(s), and discharges it out of the house.
- If your house has hollow block masonry walls, weep holes are drilled into the lowest course of block, allowing the drainage to occur.
Schedule An Appointment
Get a Free Wet Basement Waterproofing Inspection in Haledon, NJ 07508
A-1 Basement Solutions provides free basement health inspections to New Jersey homeowners. Contact A-1 Basement Solutions at 908-895-2686, or fill out our online contact form to schedule a free in-home inspection and detailed quote.