Your wet basement in Hackettstown, NJ can be fixed in about 2 days
Hackettstown has many a wet basement and is a Town in Warren County, N.J. The Town covers over 3.7 square miles and has 9,724 residents (U.S. Census 2010).
In 1853 Hackettstown was incorporated by an Act of the N.J. Legislature from parts of Independence Township.
It is believed Hackettstown was named after resident Samuel Hackett.
Centenary College is located in Hackettstown, as well as, the world headquarters for M&M / Mars Inc.
A wet basement can cause damage to your foundation
- A wet basement can bring mold can take root and cause damage to your home and family
- Rust in the lally column supports can cause them to weaken.
- Dryrot will damage your floorboards, staircase and joists.
A wet basement poses a serious environmental concern
- As a homeowner it is important to understand the risks associated with a wet basement in order to more clearly grasp the potential health risks to your family.
- With any home environmental or pollutant issues, the source of your health concern may lie within the wet basement.
- To correct wet basement problems, it is necessary to understand where the water and moisture is coming from.
A French drain is the best choice for wet basement waterproofing
The French drain basement waterproofing system is designed to prevent water from flooding your basement. It is installed inside the basement, below the floor, around the perimeter. This French Drain controls the water, delivers it to the sump pump(s), and discharges it out of the house.