Professional Basement Waterproofing Services in Florham Park, NJ 07932
By Rcsprinter123, via Wikimedia Commons
Correcting a wet basement in Florham Park will give you a healthier home
Florham Park Borough has many a wet basement and is located in Morris County, NJ. The Borough has 11,696 residents and covers 7.54 square acres (U.S. Census 2010). Florham Park has been referred to by many names over the years. “Broomtown” being one of the names as the area was known for manufacturing brooms.
In 1899, Florham Park was incorporated by the N.J. State Legislature having been part of both Hanover and Chatham Townships prior to being independent.
The headquarters and the training center for the N.Y. Jets is located in Florham Park.
You can’t have a healthy home with a wet basement
- A healthy home needs a healthy basement, you can’t have one without the other.
- The main house is above ground and has plenty of air circulation from the windows and doors being opened and closed each day.
- The quality of the environment in the wet basement is of major concern because it affects the health of all the residents of the home.
- Dryness is paramount to a healthy basement.
Understanding the wet basement problem
To correct the wet basement it is necessary to understand where the water and moisture is coming from. Water and moisture enter from the outside of the building to the basement interior four ways:
- Water through the floor.
- Water through the walls
- Water vapor through the walls and floor
- Humidity through the air
Schedule An Estimate
Get a Free Wet Basement Waterproofing Inspection in Florham Park, NJ
A-1 Basement Solutions provides free basement health inspections to New Jersey homeowners. Contact A-1 Basement Solutions at 908-322-1313, or fill out our online contact form to schedule a free in-home inspection and detailed quote.