Professional Wet Basement Waterproofing Services in Branchville, NJ
By Doug Kerr, via Wikimedia Commons
A wet basement in Branchville, NJ can lead to black mold
Branchville has many a wet basement and is a Borough in Sussex County, N.J. The Borough covers 0.6 square miles and has about 840 residents (U.S. Census 2010).
The Borough was incorporated by an Act of the N.J. State Legislature in 1898 from portions of Frankford Township.
The name Branchville was from a schoolmaster. Prior to formally being named Branchville, the area was known as “Brantown” in the late 1700’s supposedly after the many mills in the area.
Your wet basement is below the frost line
- Every time snow melts or rain falls some homes get a wet basement.
- Much of this moisture is pulled deeper into the frost line by gravity.
- The frost line is the depth in the ground in which the water NEVER freezes.
- Because this seepage is constantly moving beneath the frost line, you should expect water related problems year round.
- Times of extreme seepage occur usually in early spring and late fall.
After the mold is remediated, the wet basement should be fixed
- Black Mold is a fungus that can grow anywhere that is moist – and it can grow fast.
- Once inside, black mold can grow almost anywhere moisture accumulates.
- Black mold removal should occur as soon as black mold is observed in the home.
- Black Mold damages things inside the home such as books, papers, furniture and carpet.
Schedule An Estimate
Get a Wet Basement Waterproofing Estimate and Inspection in Branchville, NJ 07826
A-1 Basement Solutions provides free basement health inspections to New Jersey homeowners. Contact A-1 Basement Solutions at 908-322-1313, or fill out our online contact form to schedule a free in-home inspection and detailed quote.