A wet basement in Allamuchy, NJ can bring toxic black mold into your home
Allamuchy Township has many a wet basement and is located in Warren County, N.J. The Township was incorporated by an Act of the N.J. Legislature in 1873. Prior to then, the Township land had been part of Independence Township.
Allamuchy has 4,323 residents and covers twenty-one square miles (U.S. Census 2010). The Freight House in on the National Register of Historic Places.
In 1865, pictures of the moon were taken for the first time by telescope on a farm in Allamuchy.
You can’t have a healthy home with a wet basement
- The wet basement gets moisture through the foundation in the form of actual water leaking or water vapor.
- In the Summertime humidity from the warm air is also a concern because the cool basement floor and walls attract moisture.
- To grow mold you need moisture and dead organic matter such as drywall or cardboard boxes.
- Mold spores and bacteria cultures that form on wet surfaces can expose serious health problems to you and your family.
- Wet basement waterproofing will create a healthier environment in your home by eliminating dampness.
A French drain is the best choice for wet basement waterproofing
The French drain basement waterproofing system is designed to prevent water from causing a wet basement. It is installed inside the basement, below the floor, around the perimeter. This French Drain controls the water, delivers it to the sump pump(s), and discharges it out of the house.