We Install one of the most effective and reliable Battery Back-Up Sump Pumps available, the 2100-DC
This Backup System is a sump pump that automatically switches to battery backup when AC power fails. The A-1 DC Backup System uses a 120 Amp Hour AGM Battery.
AGM (Absorbed Glass Mat), no-maintenance batteries are the best batteries for supplying DC currents to battery backup sump pump systems. AGM batteries are true deep cycle batteries and perform twice as well as regular batteries.
The A-1 DC Backup System can run for up to 10 continuous hours of pumping and move a total of over 12,000 gallons, which translates to almost a week of backup protection under normal pump cycling.
Features & Benefits include:
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Vertical float Switch
- Built-In Audible Alarm and Indicator Lights for Added Protection
- High Output 8 Amp Charger Unit with 5 Charging Stages (uses a sophisticated processor-based charger)
- Maintenance-Free AGM Battery Runs For a Full 7 Days when Power Goes Out (cycles every 3 minutes)
- No Need to Hang From Pipe or Leave on Bottom of Basin (where it can get clogged from debris)