Complete the form below or call us at 908-322-1313.
What is Covered in the Free Basement Inspection
- Cracks in walls
- Cracks in floor
- Evidence of water intrusion
- Condition of sump pump
- Sump pump discharge pipe
- Indoor air quality (IAQ)
- Certified Mold Inspector on staff.
- Affiliate Member North Central Jersey Association of Realtors
- Certified Waterproofing Specialist Company
- BBB of NJ “A+” rating
- Coldwell Banker Concierge Services Company
- EPA Certified Lead Safe Company
- Member Basement Health Association
- Affiliate Member Greater Union County Association of Realtors
- Angie’s List “A” rating & Honor Roll
- We are the Honest Contractors as seen on the Today Show
After we inspect the basement and discuss with you what we found, we’ll show you everything that’s involved. That way you will understand why the problem has occurred. When we tell you how it can be fixed and how much it would cost you can make an educated choice on what action (if any) to take.
There are many different solutions for these different problems and they all have different prices. Sometimes a basement just needs a simple crack repair. Sometimes a sump pump is called for. Sometimes it’s a full French drain and sump pump. Every basement is different and every leak is different.
When we come out to look at your basement, we consider this to be an educational process. We do the aforementioned inspection and explain to you how the water is coming in. Then we propose a solution and tell you the price. No sales gimmicks, no high-pressure.